WHAT IS COVERED?
If you purchased a mattress and use it with a foundation and frame that provide proper support, the warranty will cover manufacturing defects in your mattress or foundation. The warranty also covers faults in materials or manufacturing defects. Replacement of one piece does not automatically result in the replacement of any other piece. This limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
The following conditions are not covered under your warranty:
• Normal Body impressions - Impressions in the mattress comfort layers may be caused by the contour of your body and may appear within the first 90 days of use. Body impressions are not sags, and do not affect the feel, nor the support of your mattress. Body impressions of up to 1.5 inches in depth are normal. The images below illustrate:
• Bent border wires due to improper moving, storage, or bending.
• Mattress failure due to an improper foundation, or mattress and/or foundation failure due to an improper frame (i.e. Queen and King sizes must have a center support).
• Transportation or redelivery fees for replacement of product (a $49 delivery fee applies to warranty exchanges).
• Inspection costs, if applicable (non-refundable $65 inspection fee payable prior to inspection).
• Vermin infestations
• Comfort or firmness preference (no manufacturer will warranty the comfort of their mattress, since this is individual preference).
• Stains or soil marks (use a mattress protector pad at all times to avoid stains).
• Burn marks
• Broken handles (ripped, torn, missing)
• Abuse (such as jumping on the mattress)
• Merchandise sold "as-is", distressed, or floor model/sample.
• Improper Use
Your warranty only extends to the original purchaser and the following information is required to obtain service:
• Proof of purchase (Bill of Sale) with date
• Law and Model Name tags (white labels attached to the mattress)
• Purchase price
SUBMITTING A CLAIM:
If you are having an issue with an item from one of the following brands, proceed to contact them directly as follows:
• Leggett & Platt Adjustable Bed - 1.800.888.3078
• Ergomotion Adjustable Bed - 1.888.550.3716
• Tempurpedic - 1.800.821.6621
• Kingsdown - 1.800.800.1353
Otherwise, if you wish to submit a warranty claim, proceed to click the link below to download a PDF version of the warranty claim form and check list. Provide all information requested and include pictures illustrating your warranty defect. Any form/questionnaire that is incomplete, illegible, or does not contain photographs, will not be considered. Warranty claims take 4-6 weeks to process. The claims process is entirely dependent on the manufacturer of the product. Customers are responsible for any inspection fees, as well as all transportation fees involved with the delivery of their replacement mattress, and the pick-up of their defective mattress. Your warranty does not cover these charges. Also, consult the warranty card that came with your purchase. It will always prevail versus the general information listed here.
After reading and reviewing the documents and forms in the package, if you have further questions regarding warranty claim submission:
Note: We are only able to assist the warranty claim process for brands that we currently carry.
Following submission of your warranty claim form, you will receive a letter of approval or denial from the manufacturer. If approved, the letter will describe the steps to exchange your product. If denied, the letter will describe the reasons for the denial. In no event, will inspection fees be refunded.