A few weeks ago, I wrote a post about the new Simmons line-up of memory foam beds under $1000 called CURV, geared towards the “millennial generation”.Â Well, some new info has been released, and I think that you’re going to be really excited.
Highlights of the Simmons CURV line-up:
- Supremely Comfortable – they offer great pressure relief and conformance, for exceptional support and long lasting comfort.
- Cool Sleeping – the curved memory foam pattern allows for better airflow.Â Also, some models have gel infused memory foam for even cooler sleeping.
- Local – all CURV beds are made in the USA.Â They are pretty much the only ones making inexpensive memory foam beds in this country.Â Really.
- Certi-Pur Certified – just like with their Comforpedic line-up, all the components of these mattresses have been certified non-toxic.Â They are also low emission, make without ozone depleters, mercury, heavy metals, lead, formaldehyde, PBDEs, and phthalates.Â The production process won’t hurt the environment, and the beds won’t hurt you.
- 10-Year Warranty – Non-prorated.
- Adjustable Ok – because you never know when you want to put your feet up!
- The Latest Thing – This is the start of the line-up – it’s an 8″ thick mattress with a firm feel.Â 1.5″ of 2lb CURV memory foam is layered over 1″ of Plush Comfort Foam, which sits on the 5.5″ SturdyCore.Â The entire mattress is wrapped in an “Integrated FR-Z Cover”, which is soft and breathable.Â At a price point of about $699 in a queen set, who couldn’t afford one of these?Â Put them in your kid’s rooms, your guest room, your master bedroom, make everyone comfortable!
- All The Rage – One step up from the Latest Thing, this is a 9″ Plush Firm, great for all types of sleepers.Â It has 2.5″ of 2.5lb CURV memory foam with gel, over a 6.5″ SturdyCore.Â Wrapped in the FR-Z cover, and this mattress feels soft and conforming.Â The price will let you sleep at night – it’s about $799 in a queen size set.Â Again, why wouldn’t you?
- Vogue – 10.5″ of memory foam bed, for under $1000!Â There is 1.5″ of 2.5lb CURV memory foam with gel, then 2.5″ of 3lb memory foam, over a 7″ SturdyCore.Â This mattress has a firmer feel, while still maintaining it’s conforming feel.Â A great option, it’s only about $999 in a queen set.
Mattresses of this caliber by other manufacturers are usually made internationally, prone to sags, or are made by no-name manufacturers.Â Simmons CURV beds fill a need for everyone…now you can make sure that your guests, your kids, and that you yourself are comfortable and supported, all night long.
Keep an eye out for these beds online, we’re getting them up and running as soon as possible!