Breaking News…Simmons is coming out with a quality memory foam line-up that will be less than $1000!
Why brand name inexpensive memory foam is good news:
- A great night’s sleep has never been more affordable. Now, people on a limited budget can experience the same quality of sleep and support as everyone else.
- Cheaper memory foam products used to be hot, and of made of foams with questionable durability and density. Now, with a major brand offering memory foam in this price point, it will hopefully open a whole new competition of bedding from different manufacturers. Competition between mattress makers means better quality, and better prices for the consumer!
To get the full story, check out the article on FurnitureToday.com, to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth. Here are a few of the highlights from Simmons:
- These new beds are made of specially designed memory foam, shaped in a curved pattern to support, soothe, and allow for air flow.
- Select models will have gel to cool and comfort.
- All models have 10-year warranties.
Although the new CURV line is designed with the under 35 set in mind, I think that it’s a great option for all ages. The memory foam line-up was developed by the same people that developed Comforpedic, which we know that I’m in love with. I think that EVERYONE, regardless of their budget, should have the opportunity to sleep on a quality memory foam bed.
I am so excited about the new CURV line-up, I can hardly stand it. They are rolling it out in Las Vegas next week, and hopefully it will be available in stores and online within a few months. Don’t worry, I will surely do a product test for you, with an in-depth review and comparison to similar products.
I’ll keep you updated as more info comes out on the CURV memory foam brand. Thank you Simmons for stepping up to the plate and filling the void!