I posted on the new CURV by Simmons beds a few weeks ago, and we’ve finally gotten them listed on the website!Â You should really check them out, the product is great, and the price is even better.
Here’s some quick info on CURV beds:
- They aren’t price regulated.Â What does that mean to you?Â That we have the lowest prices, guaranteed.Â We shop everyone else, and make sure that we’re the cheapest.
- The two better models have gel memory foam.Â What?Â A cool night’s sleep for under $1000?Â It’s possible.
- All models come with a ten year warranty.
- All models work great on adjustable bases.
- All models are designed and built in the USA.
- All models are CertiPUR-US certified, meaning that they passed the non-toxic tests, and you can breathe easily.
- They’re marketed towards the “Millenial” generation, but they’re great for anyone to sleep on every night, for guest rooms, for kids, for RVs, for anything!
- The queen set prices range from $643 to $888 on our site.Â INCLUDING DELIVERY.Â You seriously can’t beat that with a stick.
- All of the models are on the firmer side, with the middle one (the Swanky) being the softest of the three, but still quitre firm.
- The three models have 1.5″, 2.5″, and 3.5″ of memory foam, respectively.
If you’re in the market for cheap memory foam, then the CURV beds are a great option.Â They are the ONLY ones in this price range that are made in the US, most others are manufactured in China.Â They are one of the only product lines that has gel memory foam at this price point.Â The amount of memory foam in each bed is pretty generous, and the patented form of the memory foam increases air flow and comfort.
The new CURV models are:
- Amazing Style (aka The Latest Thing in stores) – This mattress is firm, has 1.5″ of memory foam (without gel), and is 8″ thick.Â We have it listed at $643 for the queen set.
- Swanky (aka All The Rage in stores) – This mattress has a plush firm feel, with 2.5″ of gel memory foam.Â It’s 9″ thick.Â We have it listed at $697 for the queen set.
- So Chic (aka Vogue in stores) – This mattress has a firm feel, with 3.5″ of memory foam, some with gel.Â It’s 10.5″ thick, and we have it listed at $888 for the queen set.
So, check it out, tell your friends, and sleep better for less!